The name of the new capital city of Indonesia has been announced, namely Nusantara. Located in Sepaku, East Kalimantan, Nusantara will replace Jakarta as the capital city.
There are a lot of Acacia industrial plantations owned by PT. Itci Hutani Manunggal. The government plans to rehabilitate the forest at the IKN location, Sepaku, into a tropical forest with endemic plants. More than just enriching the country with increased production, these forests have many benefits. Among them are helping forest conservation, improving land with productive forests, and helping local communities to improve their economy. The environmental impact of this forest is the increasing collection of biodiversity in Indonesia.
When industrial forest plantations are harvested, an excavator class model SH130LF-6 Macan Sumitomo is needed in the harvesting process (harvesting) at this location is a mineral / dryland area where the harvesting process is as follows:
- Micro planning, initial felling plan that contains important information on the area to be harvested.
- Pre Harvest (slashing), namely the activity of cleaning the area manually before logging activities, namely by slashing weeds.
- Felling, namely logging activities based on a predetermined system and accompanied by the correct logging technique.
- De limbing, namely the activity of cleaning wood from branches and twigs.
- Cut to length, namely the activity of cutting or dividing the stem into pieces of a certain length (according to the standard mill).
- Pre Bunching, namely the activity of stacking pieces of wood on a route that has been designed/determined and this activity can be done manually and mechanically (heavy equipment/excavator).
- Stacking, namely the activity of stacking pieces of wood on a route that has been designed/defined and this activity can be done manually and mechanically (heavy equipment/excavator).
- Extraction/Skidding, namely the activity of pulling wood from the pile of wood from the felled area to the tpn on a predetermined path.
- Loading, namely the activity of loading wood with an excavator at the tpn to the logging truck/iron canoe
It is very suitable for work like this using the MACAN Sumitomo SH130LF-6 excavator which is not only very tough and fast to work for this job but is also fuel efficient, besides that it is also very reliable when carrying out the extraction because this MACAN uses a 20 ton class travel motor with a pulling force wood (drawbar pull) of about 171 kN, the largest in the 13 ton class, resulting in high productivity.