SUMITOMO EQUIPMENT MONITORING SYSTEM VIA SATELITE
In the era of digital now to make all things was easy to reach and monitored , have a lot of owners that moves in transportation field , logistics even want to gets ease rental instrument in monitoring all the tools , one of which is its fleet equipped with gps system to the existence of the tools .Gps monitoring system is used to help their business operational in order to more effectively and efficiently.
Sumitomo has also used a remote monitoring system on products it manufactures such as in its excavators and asphalt pavers where the monitoring system uses satellites as monitoring tools. This Sumitomo remote monitoring system is called the “G@Nav” system.
1. Monitoring amount of fuel consumed in detail to help maximize the efficiency of equipment operation.
2. Knowing details of operating hours and location of the equipment with just uses your fingertips to show visually in managing the fleet of equipment.
3. Receiving some information on maintenance schedule or replacement parts and ensuring that the device is supported with periodic maintenance.
4. Preventing problems that will arise even more fatal by sending information immediately for troubleshooting so as to minimize the downtime of the equipment.
5. Lock the equipment remotely with the Geofence function to protect all times of unauthorized operations outside the specified location.